Career Opportunities At First Southern Bank
For more than 75 years, First Southern has been focused on meeting the financial needs of customers in the Shoals area with outstanding service. We are an independent community bank with leading edge technology but deliver it with a local flair. Our employees take pride in doing what is best for our customers and the bank.
Be a part of a small but growing home town bank!
First Southern is committed to exceptional customer service. We are seeking enthusiastic employees to deliver excellent service to our customers through friendliness, helpfulness, and accuracy.
If you want to find out more about joining our team, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Colandra Nelson, at 256-718-4293.
You may also E-mail your resume to Human Resources to email@example.com
Current Job Openings:
Full Time Bank Teller Ford City Office:
We are seeking a positive, team oriented candidate to provide excellent customer services as they represent our bank to customers while processing transactions, responding to questions, referring and selling our competitive products and services and contributing to a dynamic team environment.
Full Time, typical schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Flexibility is required to work as needed to ensure adequate staffing or employee absences.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts of endorsements, cash checks and pay out money upon verification standards and balance in an accurate and complete manner.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all customers and prospective customers through established customer service and sales standards.
- Develop, maintain, and demonstrate a basic knowledge of current Bank products and services. Maintain confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions.
- Maintain basic knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.
- Minimum of six months cash handling and customer service experience required.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Demonstrated math skills with an understanding of debit and credit relationships and negotiable instruments.
- Understand and complies with Bank's policies, procedures, security, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to gain working knowledge of bank products and services.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in learning about any of our positions, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Colandra Nelson, at 256-718-4293.
First Southern Bank is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.