First Southern Bank offers a variety of savings options to help you grow your business. Whether you’re looking to expand your company or save for a purchase, First Southern Bank can help you achieve your business goals.
Contact us today for more information about Business Banking with First Southern.
Tiered Money Market Account
- $500.00 minimum balance to open account
- $12.00 service charge fee each month account balance falls below $2500.00
- Maintain minimum balance of $500.00 to earn interest
- Limited to six transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle
Statement Savings Account
- $25.00 minimum balance
- Maintain minimum balance to earn interest
- Receive quarterly statement
- Limited to six transfers or withdrawals per statement cycle without a service charge
Certificates of Deposit
First Southern Bank offers a variety of Certificates with competitive terms and rates. A certificate is a time deposit account that earns interest for a specified term. Earn a fixed, guaranteed yield with this safe FDIC-insured investment.
It can be used essentially as a savings account because it restricts the holder from withdrawing funds on demand. Although it is still possible to withdraw the money, this action will incur a penalty if the Certificate has not reached maturity.