New Second Draw PPP Loan applications are ready to be submitted.
First Southern Bank is excited to help you with your Second Draw PPP Loan. To begin your online application, please CLICK HERE!
Who may qualify:
A borrower is generally eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan if the borrower:
- Previously received a First Draw PPP Loan and will or has used the full amount only for authorized uses
- Has no more than 300 employees; and
- Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020
Please refer to the SBA website for more details.
You are not eligible for a PPP loan if you:
- Were not in operation on February 15, 2020 or have been permanently closed
- Are a publicly traded company
- Have already received a prior PPP loan and are applying for another First Draw PPP loan; however, you may still be eligible for a Second Draw loan.
- Are a partner in a partnership and are applying for yourself as a self-employed individual
- Are a household employer
- A seasonal business that was not in operation for any 12-week period between February 15, 2019 and February 15, 2020
- Have not spent the full amount (including any increase) of your First Draw PPP loan on eligible expenses and are applying for a Second Draw PPP loan
- Engaged primarily in certain political or lobbying activities and are applying for a Second Draw PPP loan or if you are a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt entity or a destination marking organization
- Are organized under the laws of the People’s Republic of China or the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong or have as a member of your board of directors, a person who is a resident of those regions, and you are applying for a Second Draw PPP loan