They're a team of go getters
For more than 80 years, First Southern has been focused on meeting the financial needs of customers in the Shoals area with outstanding service. We are an independent community bank with leading edge technology, but deliver it with a local flair. Our employees take pride in doing what is best for our customers and the bank.
Be a part of a small but growing home town bank!
First Southern is committed to exceptional customer service. We are seeking enthusiastic employees to deliver excellent service to our customers through friendliness, helpfulness, and accuracy.
If you want to find out more about joining our team, please contact our Human Resources Manager, Molly Hill, at (256)718-4293.
You may also email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
We are hiring! First Southern Bank is looking for a Teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with our established policies and procedures and assist in achieving customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify and serve customers with account transactions
• Receive and record cash, checks, and payments
• Process cash and check withdrawals
• Assists customers with opening and closing of accounts
• Reconciling cash drawers
• Promoting bank’s products and services
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential
• High School diploma or GED
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to operate in a team environment to accomplish shared goals
• Ability to prioritize multiple demands
• Friendly, courteous, and professional disposition
If you need to report a lost or stolen Debit Card issued by First Southern Bank, please call
If you need to report a lost or stolen Credit Card issued by First Southern Bank, please call